10 Classes / full time & a min. Of 1 year with YB
At Yoga Box, our instructors are passionate about the YB community and share a goal to create their brand as a leading yoga instructor within the YB company. Our instructors can create fun and effective classes that cater to their clients’ needs while adhering to the Yoga Box class methods and standards.
Lead Instructor requirements and expectations include but are not limited to:
- Flexible availability and able to teach a minimum of 10 regular classes per week.
- Has taught for YB for a minimum of 1 year.
- Possess a strong desire to grow exclusively within the Yoga Box company.
- Completion of a minimum of a 50-hour Yoga Sculpt and/or 200-hour Power/Vinyasa Yoga training program through an accredited Yoga Alliance studio or school.
- Training in a variety of yoga methods is preferred.
- 3+ years of yoga teaching experience preferred.
- Willingness to lead and/or participate in YB continued education programs (i.e. apprenticeship program).
- Friendly and outgoing with excellent communication skills.
- Displays a “team player” approach and attitude towards their role.
- Displays strong problem-solving skills.
- Open and motivated to implement feedback from home studio managing partners.
- Eager to improve class and student experience based on data and student feedback reports.
- Able to work with students of all fitness levels.
- Able to commit to an additional 1-3 hours of (outside) student engagement work per month.
- Participation in weekly, monthly, and quarterly engagement check-ins and assessment reviews with home studio managing partner.